Reopening 3rd July on Lough Erne and 20th July on the Shannon
It looks very likely that we will be open to Irish* customers from the 3rd July on Lough Erne and the 20th July on the Shannon and we look forward to seeing you all again.
So why should I go on a boating holiday (apart from all the usual reasons)?
• When you are on the boat you can stay in your family/friends group.
• You don't have to mix with groups in bars / restaurants / events.
• You don't have to go away from the boat to spend the day - your "things to do" are just being on the boat and relaxing.
• If the weather is good, you can even swim!
• You can avoid any large crowds.
• You can drive to our marinas, avoiding public transport.
• You can bring all your food and drink with you (although for longer stays, the fridge on board is quite small).
• We will be able to thoroughly launder sheets and pillowcases, but you should probably bring your own duvets and pillows.
• We will insist that all hirers complete our Online Tutorial so as to avoid the classroom instruction at the marina - see tutorial.cruise-ireland.com.
* for customers from other countries, please make sure that you will be able to travel to Ireland before you book and check the guidelines in your own country and quarantine restrictions.